Since a lot of you wanted me to swatch this eyeshadow palette, well here it is! I would want to call this an ideal festive palette because of the variety of shades that it offers at an extremely affordable price, and for someone like me who invests for quality at a less price when it comes to makeup, this is a must have.
Pricing: 1950 INR | Available here
Packaging: This absolutely stunning looking palette is in a light gold base with beautiful 30 shades & a brush on one side and a mirror on the other side. The plastic sheet in between has all the shade names mentioned on it. This palette is then packed in a plastic sheet & is put into a light gold cardboard box! Sleek & sturdy.
- Glimmer – Light shimmery shade. Perfect for highlight!
- Buffer – A mix of light brown & pink. Matte shade
- Peachy – Light peach shade. Ideal for daily wear
- Hope – Lovely light brown glittery shade
- Fortune – An antique gold shade. Ideal for festive season
- Skiylight – An amazing amalgamation of royal blue & gold
- Transformer – Navy Blue tone. Good substitute for smokey eyes
- Midnight Rainbow – Metallic blue shade
- Ice Cloud – Silver shimmery shade. Highlight worthy!
- Golden Coins – Highly pigmented copper shade
- Cashmere – A dark brown shade with pink undertones
- Tip Top – Light khakhi tone. Matte in nature
- Yes Please – A metallic mix of green & gold
- Green Machine – Extremely shimmery green shade
- Smoothie – Dark green, less pigmented
- Caffeine Fix – As the name suggest, a coffee shade
- Latte – A n*de shade, matte & creamy
- Pink Diamond – Glittery baby pink hue
- Creme – Beige shade. Powdery!
- Drama Queen – Deep plum tone
- Lonely Planet – A metallic blue shade with hints of pink
- Blacqua – Highly pigmented black tone
- Soft – White matte powdery shade
- New World – Highly pigmented offwhite shade with gold tones
- Favour – Perfect rose gold tone
- Sunset Hour – Bright copper shade
- Super Gold – Light brown metallic shade
- Winning – Matte aubergine shade
- Brave – Deep purple metallic hue
- The Revolution – Mix of dark brown & purple. Shimmery!
Overall, according to me this a really good palette to invest in. It is extremely light & sleek for you to carry it along. It comes with a lot more wearable & highly pigmented colors which makes it quite suitable for you to opt for this one.
Thirty shades of matte, glimmer and sheen combine
Few shades are powdery in nature
The brush isn’t of great use
If you are looking for a versatile eyeshadow palette or are new to makeup, you should definitely give it a try.
For queries related to this product, do comment below.
Until next time!
Much love :*